We cannot guarantee the lifespan of balloons, including but not limited to popping and deflating, due to weather conditions, surface conditions, acts of nature or client use. Weekend Plans LLC dba Lake Norman Balloon Co./Julia McLaughlin/Meghan Belmont is not responsible for liable for balloons once they are delivered and out of our care. Removable command hooks are used for all projects. Weekend Plans LLC dba Lake Norman Balloon Co./Julia McLaughlin/Meghan Belmont is not responsible for any damage they can cause to property during delivery, installation or customer removal. CAUTION AND ACCIDENTS: Balloons like any other material can be dangerous if ingested by a minor or an adult, it is recommended to take care and respect the use of this material, CARE TO ALL CHILDREN PRESENT. Weekend Plans LLC dba Lake Norman Balloon Co./Julia McLaughlin/Meghan Belmont will not be responsible for accidents by ingestion of balloons in minors, adults or pets after delivery of the decoration, we will not be responsible if the customer does not need the removal or cleaning of said decoration and decides to keep the balloons, if so any inconvenience or accident will be at his/her own responsibility. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Please note, if rescheduling is needed you must reschedule at least one week prior to the previously agreed upon event. Rescheduling or cancelations within one week of event are not eligible for rescheduling.
Delivery & Installation:
- 20% is added to the invoice for delivery and installation within 30 miles (round trip) of 28036.
- Every mile after 30 miles (round trip), is an additional $5.00/mile.
- Rush fees: 25% is added to the invoice if order, delivery and install is placed within 72 hours of the event.
- NC sales & use tax: 7.50% is added to the invoice.
- To reserve your date, a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total is due at the time of booking. Full payment is due (10) days before the event.
- Checks made to Weekend Plans LLC or Venmo to LKNBalloonCo.
Last modified 9/10/2022